I know some people disagree with present posts but I see nothing wrong with them as long as people a) don’t boast and b) don’t moan about what they did / didn’t get. I am always
nosy interested about the gifts others receive – plus it provides me with gift inspiration for friends and family when I’m lacking in ideas.
Here’s a taster of some of the things I received this year:
1. Body shop goodies - strawberry scented shower gel + body butter
2. Parisian style guide - I love anything to do with France
3. Jewellery - earrings and a ring / bracelet combo
4. Chanel treats - some excellent choosing done by my Aunt!
5. Various nail varnishes and a very cute cat pen
6. Bloggers style guide book - which features Giselle
7. Eat Pray Love - I have only heard good things about this book
8. Garden State - LOVE this film and now have my own copy :)
9. Bridesmaids DVD - always good for a giggle!
10. Sarah Milllican DVD - saw her live in November, adore her!
11. CSI type book - love watching CSI and reading up on forensics
12, Lovely purple silky robe (hanging on the banisters)
Pretty cool, huh? Excuse the chipped 'varnish!
I am so thankful to all my friends and family for their generosity and for thinking of me. I won’t be blogging now until the New Year so just to want to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year :)
How are you seeing in the New Year this year?