Part 2 of my Barcelona trip is coming soon I promise! Apologies, my absence lately has been DISGRACEFUL. But whilst I haven't had a spare moment to shift through Barcelona pics, I wanted to post SOMETHING. Mainly to prove that I'm still alive. Here's what I've been up to lately:
- Travelling here, there and everywhere. I'm staying in three different hotels this week so I should hopefully have some hotels reviews up on here soon!
- Checking out various different Christmas markets. I went to Winchester last weekend but it was so packed, it wasn't the most enjoyable of experiences. Plus finding a parking space in the Park & Ride was an absolute nightmare. Not what you want after driving two hours straight.
- I have been involved with an international Bloggers Secret Santa which I'd love to do again next year. My lil box of goodies is UK bound though so I have it easy! ;)
- Taking full advantage of the recent 20% off Urban Outfitters event. I was hoping to get a lot of Christmas presents from there but ended up buying things for myself... FAIL
Magic Carpet Skirt /
£35 / £28
Baroque cardigan /
£48 / £38.40
Studded sleeve sweater /
£55 / £44
Rob Ryan cushion /
£40 / £32
- Tonight I'm off to an Awards do. I had no idea what to wear so have just opted for a LBD and heels. I'm hoping I deal with the paparazzi on the red carpet better this year - last year I was a deer in headlights!
- Later in the week I'm off to a James Bond formal so I get to dress up as a Bond girl. I expect to be sipping many a Martini and hearing "my name's Bond. James Bond" WAY too much. It could get annoying.
- And next week.... I'm off to Paris!
So yeah.... it's been a busy few weeks!
What have you lovely lot been up to recently?