Thank you so much to the lovely Rhiannon of The Sparkly Panda who's nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! I only discovered Rhiannon's blog recently as she was my partner for the Bloggers Secret Santa in December. Ever since I clicked through to her blog to get ideas of what to buy her, I have been glued to her blog posts. Head on over to her blog and show her some love [here]. This particular award gets a thumbs up from me as it's aimed at blogs with 200 followers or less and it's a great way of discovering new blogs.
So the rules:
- List 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by your nominator
- Ask 11 new questions for all the bloggers you nominate for the award
- Nominate bloggers with 200 followers or less
- Go to each of the bloggers pages and let them know they've been nominated
11 random facts about me
1. The Liebster Award button makes me think of Jammy Dodgers. Nom. Totally want to eat some now.
2. I can't have unpainted nails or toe nails. It just feels weird.
3. I have never been to a festival before and it kills me. 2013 HAS to be the year. Please.
4. I like everything Alice in Wonderland. Every time there's fancy dress it's all I want to dress up as.
5. I only wear moisturiser, eye liner and mascara. This face never sees foundation or concealer.
6. I have no interest in Kindles. No offence to anyone, I just love the smell of books too much
7. I love having my hair stroked / plaited / played with. It makes me melt.
8. I'm a Brit who doesn't drink tea or coffee. MADNESS. I'm trying to get into green tea though.
9. I can't drink vodka any more ever since I had my drink spiked in a club. It was not fun.
10. Guy wise, I seem to attract weirdos and commitment phobes. ASK ME OUT ALREADY.
11. I only started drinking and liking milkshakes in 2012.
11 questions from Rhiannon
1. If you are stuck on a dessert island, what 3 things would you want with you?
Someone to keep me company and a notepad and pen because writing is my life.
2. Do you have a hidden talent?
Nah. I'm pretty rubbish!
3. Dress, skirt or trousers to wear for the rest of your life?
Given the title of my blog.... dress! ;)
4. What's your favourite flavour of cupcake?
Raspberry and white chocolate
5. What are your biggest blog inspirations?
My favourite blogs? I have tons but my pick of the bunch are (in no particular order...) LLYMRS, Mariannan, thelovecatsinc, Head over Heels, SallyTangle, Josie Loves Shoes and CHIPPED NAILS AND CHAPPED LIPS
6. Ten years from now, where do you want to be?
It's a soppy one. Ten years from now I want to be alive, happy, healthy and married to a wonderful man who is not just my lover but also my best friend.
7. What is the one food you could live on forever?
Too difficult. It'd be between fish finger sandwiches, Iceland party food, hash browns, potato croquettes and sweet potato fries. Gawd, I'm hungry.
8. What is your favourite day of the year?
I think it has to be Christmas day. There's so much love on that day plus the food is amazing.
9. Morning or night person?
Night owl right here! Mornings are killer
10. How do you spend your free time?
I read. I'm a gamer. I write lots. I like photographing food I've made + food in restaurants.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I love writing and wanted my own little slice of the Internet to make my mark.
The blogs I nominate are:
SallyTangle - always the most dreamy, beautiful photography. One of my favourite blogs.
Beans on Toast - studies a computing based course like I did. Perfect lifestyle blogger.
Vicki Ruann - has the perfect mix of everything. Wishlists, outfit posts, week in pics...
iamlaurenpotts - loved her Amsterdam posts. And the woodland walk video her and her boyfriend made
Little Nomad - always the most incredible photography that makes me yearn to travel
... and your mission - should you choose to accept it
.... is to answer these questions:
1. If you could have ANY animal as a pet, what would it be?
2. Flats or heels?
3. With Pancake Day approaching, what's your pancake of choice?
4. What would be your perfect date?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. What - or who - can't you live without?
7. iPhone, Blackberry or neither?
8. Is there a celebrity in particular who inspires your outfit choices?
9. What / who annoys you the most?
10. Tell us a joke.
11. Is there a blogger trend that you don't "get" and never will?
I'm also opening up the above questions to anyone else who wants to participate - so feel free to join in! :)
Thanks again for the mention, Rhiannon! x x