Photo borrowed from Jen - hope you don't mind Jen! - because my camera wasn't behaving itself :(
Jen obviously understands my love of cake and sent a Hummingbird Bakery card - complete with recipe for lavender cupcakes on the reverse:
Will definitely be giving these a go one weekend soon! I have been very inspired by lavender ever since reading Sally's recent post.
I was the lucky recipient of:
- Cornetto (not ice cream!) : I'd seen these in a newsagent once, didn't buy at the time (big regret there....), and then never found again...... So to receive one from Jen was amazing!
- Post-its: The amount of post-its I get through at work is crazy so this pack will come in very useful!
- Headband: A great choice - recently I've embraced having my hair up more
- Malibu Lip balm: My Nivea one is running out so these came just in time!
My partner was Kloe and I knew she liked festivals / gigs so my aim was to try and reflect that aspect of summer:
- Melon scented candle: Because melon is the ultimate summer fruit!
- Ice cube tray: These fruit shaped ice cubes will give summery drinks a bit of a make-over!
- Summery sweets: Sweets are always good! :P
- Fairy lights: Great for hanging outside in nicer weather
- Glowsticks: Perfect for gigs and festivals!
Thanks so much to Jen for my parcel and to Rhiannon and Ella for organising! If you wish to see which other bloggers participated, you should be able to find links to all blog posts on Twitter with the #bloggerssummerswap hashtag. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another blogger swap around Christmas time. I love assembling parcels for the swaps and also it's a great way of discovering new blogs :)